I spend my time outside of work wrangling my 3 boys (who you won’t see online – boundaries y’all) + a growing collection of both chickens and house plants.
Years of disordered eating, confusing fitness, pregnancy loss, fertility struggles, and a prolapse diagnosis have led me to the population that I now serve.
As an enneagram 5 + major introvert, I thrive in the online coaching space teaching you everything you need to know about your core and pelvic floor + helping you lift again without fear.
and stop doom scrolling with Dr Google.
Even as a lover of all things research, I understand how overwhelming it can be to sift through all of the core and pelvic floor health information online. Especially when everyone seems to tell you something different!
So I took all the courses, met with experts in the field, and even assisted in federally funded research projects to further what we know about your core and pelvic floor + fitness.
Then I combined all of that knowledge + years of training experience into the programs and guides you now find here, helping hundreds of people enjoy lifting (and living) in a way they never thought would be possible again.
– Master of Science, Biology, Western Kentucky University
– Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, University of Louisville
– Nutritional Therapy Practitioner, Nutritional Therapy Association
– CrossFit L1
– Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization (DNS) Exercise 1
– Female Athletes – Ready for Impact + Piston Science + Pelvic Floor Piston Foundation for Fitness
– Pregnancy and Postpartum Athleticism
– The Female Athlete Level 1
Error: No feed found.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to create a feed.
Pregnant, early postpartum, or have prolapse or diastasis and want core exercise ideas to substitute when the rest of your fitness class is doing sit-ups or toes to bar? This free guide has you covered. Get coaching tips and video demos of some of my favorite core exercises to challenge your core in all the ways.